In Case You Missed It (ICYMI), here is the latest funding news.
- Zanifu, a Kenyan fintech startup that provides working capital financing for MSMEs in Africa, has raised $11.2 million in a pre-Series A funding round led by Beyond Capital Ventures and Variant Investments. The company plans to use the funds to expand its operations within Kenya and develop new products and services.
- Koverly, a US-based B2B payment solutions provider, has raised $7.6 million in seed funding from Accomplice VC, Vinyl Capital, and One Way Ventures. The company plans to use the funds to build a payment platform that combines foreign currency and B2B cashflow management for international business trade.
- Micronotes, a US-based fintech firm that uses big data and AI to boost deposits, loans, and retentions for financial institutions, has secured a $2 million extension to its $5.5 million Series C round. The company plans to use the funds to expand its sales and marketing efforts.
- Translucent, a UK-based accounting and financial management platform for multi-entity businesses, has secured £5 million in a seed round co-led by Chalfen Ventures and LocalGlobe. The company plans to use the funds to develop new features and expand its customer base.
- Maple, an Australia-based crypto lender, has closed a $5 million funding round led by BlockTower Capital and Tioga Capital. The company plans to use the funds to expand into new markets and develop new products and services.
- Craftgate Technology, a Turkish paytech company that provides a “one-stop shop” payment orchestration platform for e-commerce businesses, has received $1 million from Hepsiburada and D4 Ventures. The company plans to use the funds to expand its sales and marketing efforts and develop new products and services.