Nurse In Hand Emergency response provides services under the following operational areas.
- Road accidents first response services (Immediate Care) – Under Road Emergency Doctors.
- Extended Emergency response service provision; The Tourism sector collaboration and Industrial Emergency medical support services.
- Maternal Care – Mother and Child clinical support in collaboration with County Governments health infrastructure, Local clinics. This service supports existing remote clinical monitoring services to improve clinical outcome and safe deliveries at the Hospitals.
- Senior Citizens (Geriatrics) – Home based Medical support for the Elderly (Telemedicine).
- Post-hospital care.
- Home Emergency First Responder Services.